A classic concours collaboration: The Outlierman is proud to have renewed its exclusive style partnership with Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- Bologna-based atelier, The Outlierman, has renewed its exclusive style partnership with the world-renowned concours event, Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- First established in 2016, this partnership involves the Italian brand creating a bespoke design for their handcrafted ties, with the pattern celebrating the theme of each event
- Designed and produced exclusively for the illustrious event, each collector showcasing their distinguished vehicles will receive a complimentary tie, alongside the judges
- Lovingly crafted by master craftspeople from Como in Italy, each tie incorporates 100% twill silk fabric (18 momi) and 100% wool interlining
- Taking place on Sunday, August 15, 2021 — this year’s event will be 70th anniversary of Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- The Outlierman is an Italian company that creates luxury automotive accessories for driving enthusiasts
The Outlierman, makers of handcrafted luxury driving accessories, is delighted to announce the extension of their exclusive style partnership with Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
A celebration of style and refinemen
Established in 1950, the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance is considered to be the world’s premier celebration of the automobile and takes place each year on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links, with the Pacific Ocean serving as stunning backdrop to the event.
Since 2016, The Outlierman has proudly partnered with Concours d’Elegance to produce bespoke handcrafted ties, which celebrate the theme of each occasion. Previous designs include the Bentley 8 Litre silk tie (2019), the OSCA “the giant killer” silk tie (2018), a silk tie inspired by the masterpieces of the Italian car manufacturer Isotta Fraschini (2017) and a silk tie celebrating French car manufacturer, Delahaye (2016).
Made exclusively for the prestigious annual classic car event, each collector presenting their vehicle at Concours d’Elegance — alongside the judges adjudicating them — will receive one of the tailored ties, complimentary of The Outlierman.
Lovingly handcrafted by elite artisans from Como, Italy, each tie is made from 100% twill silk fabric (18 momi) and features a 100% wool interlining. The quality of the silk highlights bold colours and an elegant design; the key to any tie tailored for an established event such as Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
Andrea Mazzuca, Founder of The Outlierman, comments: “Once again, my team and I are thrilled to extend our style partnership with Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. Each year, we are so proud to work with this wonderful event, producing a bespoke design which is carefully created to embrace and celebrate each theme. As a regular visitor to the event myself, it’s a highlight on any classic car enthusiast’s calendar and it’s always an honour working with the Concours d’Elegance. My colleagues and I can’t wait to create this year’s design. As it’s the 70th anniversary of the event, it’s a very special occasion and one I know our designers can’t wait to work on.”
The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance will take place on Sunday, August 15, 2021.
100% handmade in Italy
The Outlierman company was formed with a mission to handcraft a range of accessories inspired by the breath-taking beauty, supreme quality and timeless appeal of the world’s most iconic cars.
The latest Outlierman products can be found here.